Thursday, October 2, 2008

" Help" I am addicted

Well I really finally admitted it today to my son, I am an addict. Not drugs or any kind of substance abuse, thank the Lord. A few years ago I found out that I had type 2 diabetes, I guess from being over weight. But I have done pretty good with the medication and it keeps my sugar down. The only thing lately I have craved CHOCOLATE, I can't help it. I know that, that is a cop out as Matthew would say. It's just like eating Ronda Tull's petits fours, and everyone knows how wonderful they are. Well I have really gotten bad, I admit I am out of control. I keep Celie ( Matthew and Sarah's little girl) well one day they had nothing sweet so I thought I would go nuts so I ate some of Matthew's brown sugar. Then I found a bag of Dove's well I ate several of them. Well now it has gotten to the point that Matthew hides all the candy. He did leave me a few M&M's that I ate. And he told me he hid the rest. Well I have looked every place and I can't find the bag--- thats sad. But I guess it's for my own good. I admit I need help can someone give me good logical advise?

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

slowly take yourself off them. Lower the amount you eat week by week. It is tough - but you CAN do it!!!!! :)