Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not feeling well

Well last night was a night mare, I was fine until 4am then started the sick feeling that wakes you up and you just make it to the restroom. I was so sick I really felt I was dieing, well maybe not that bad, then came the dreaded headache. I think nausea and throwing up is the worst thing that you can have. I feel much better now. So I was looking at Sara's Blog I don't know how she does all that stuff, I think it is great. Maybe she will show me one day.
This past weekend I had all 3 grandchildren here. It was really nice to see how different they all are. Britt is your typical 3 year old who loves his Papa so much. He told him he was "Awsome" well that was the sweetest thing. I had planned to get pictures of all three in their christmas PJ's but that didn't work out. So maybe before christmas I'll get a chance to do that. Paisley and Celie are 2 and 1/2 months in age. I had thought the whole time Celie would be so much bigger but not so. But I guess for her age she is bigger, Celie is in the 95? percentile and little Paisley 14th. But she doesn't look that small I know Celie has that little belly thats so cute.
Well I might try can attach some pictures or not.

No comments: