Saturday, November 22, 2008

Freezing in Florida ????











I guess today was one of the coldest days I have seen in a while. I don't remember last year being cold at this time. Anyway, I really do love it and it being at most Thanksgiving and not HOT. I really do like the different seasonal changes, like you can tell the difference between summer and winter.
Today was actually a wonderful day starting out, and then plans got changed. We had family pictures taken today I really hope they turn out good. The weather was beautiful but really cold and windy, the babies had red noses and watery tears flowing down their little faces. It was so cold and Britt and I were the only short sleeve wearers. I just hope Amanda can do magic on me, like take off 30lb + smooth out wrinkles
and just all around make over. The plan changer was the birthday party for Paisley as she will be one year old the 4th of December, we got a call and Matthew and Adam's greatgrandmother who is 96 years old is not well and wanted to see Adam so he and Marci went to see her.
I love to sit and talk to her. She can really tell you so many things from the past that are so amazing. Raising five children by yourself and not depending on the government for that support. She actually worked for a living and made ends meet by the grace of God and many prayers.
She lives by herself and even cooks some. But she fell a couple of weeks ago and not feeling the best right now. She has never been in the hospital and very seldom has to go to the Dr., she is so blessed. She is a great lady and loves all her children, grandchildren and great-great grandchildren. She gets everyone something for christmas, thats what is so amazing.
And all new grandchildren get hand made blankets from her.
She is a precious jewel !!!!!!

No comments: