Monday, November 17, 2008

Making a Fashion Statement

Well I feel that I need to go ahead and defend myself before the fashion expert has a chance to bash me. I didn't know that Celie had to make a fashion statement everyday :):):) So I figure what could go wrong with matching solids with solids??? Today was kinda weird, I really did think that Matthew was bringing Celie over fully dressed as he did last week. But no, and he calls in a panic as to wondering where I was. So I just got dressed really fast and went out in the freezing weather over to Matthew and Sarah's house and Celie still had her little PJ's on. To myself I thought, OH NO I have to figure out the outfit for the day. I would keep her in PJ's all day but Matthew being voted "Best Dressed" in high school, and quite often reminds people of that accomplishment
would not go for that. Celie looks cute in PJ's it's not like we get to go any place as I don't have a car seat base in my car, so staying home and playing with her is just fine with me.
Well I knew it was cold outside so I open the closet to a slew of clothes. I tried to find a little long sleeve top and long pants. Well I found a little tulip top and some little striped pants, I thought matched well they didn't. I didn't know the little tulip top had little tulip pants that matched, I do know now. Anyway when Matthew came and picked her up he said she looked ridiculous.
So I figure that from now on Matthew can just bring her dressed or lay out her matching outfit for me to put on. He must have forgotten that I had two boys, and matching was very easy!!!!!
Love you Matthew

No comments: