Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poor Celie

I kept Celie today, a day I don't normally do. But as a favor I couldn't resist. I can't imagine paying someone 70+ dollars for one day. That is insane I think. But I don't know the rate these days in baby daycare. But I know this amount is ridiculous. But it worked out for the best as Celie wasn't her normal happy,smiley self. I have forgotten how it was when teeth are trying to come in and they feel so bad.
People say that they itch but how do you really know? I sure can't remember when I was that age and I don't think anyone else does either. So they might feel like a throbbing tooth ache, now I can tell you how that feels and it's not a good feeling at all.
So maybe by tomorrow she will be feeling better and lets all pray those teeth come in soon!!!!!

No comments: