Monday, December 22, 2008

Celie and the Christmas Tree

Celie has been so good about not touching the tree. So I might have started something by letting her touch one ornament but she was good.
These are the Christmas PJ's I bought all 3 grandchildren they are so cute. These are the ones Matthew wanted to throw away when Celie had her BIG blow out in. All you have to do is hand wash all the poo off then wash in the machine. Very simple if you can do it.
I agree with Sarah last night I was so proud of Matthew and his directing of the musical. It was so beautiful and the singing was through the roof!!!!
And Melanie from Pensacola, what a voice I wanted to stand up and start claping. Matthew really looked just like his Papa White, he is built just like him.
We also had some singing at our church last night. I was so proud of the young people it was GREAT. I was really in shock and I hope that they will continue their singing as is was so good.
Well it is really getting so close to Christmas day, Marci and the children are in Pa. hopefully they will be able to get to fly out on Tuesday. It is snowing and I hope they can make their flight. Adam really needs for them to get home so he can get some sleep!!!!!! I am afraid his light bill is going to be high as he kept all the lights on at night :):):) I love you Adam!!!

No comments: