Monday, December 1, 2008

Is This Dog Real or Being Just Real Nice???











I took these pictures of Celie today. She can't believe this dog is just staying around and letting her pet her without running off. She tried to kiss it one time but I didn't get that picture. She was so cute, I think she really thought it was a real dog. She was just petting it and probably thinking,"man this dog doesn't run off like Lilly and Macie".




She is really into giving kisses to Macie with her mouth opened and Macie likes to give a few kisses herself, hog breath and all:(:(




I really tried to take the pictures of Celie with the socks on that looked like little clown socks. Matthew made so much fun of me dressing her, but these socks, really Matthew they really do not complement the outfit!!!












1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

too true. I thought the same thing when I saw her socks on her last night after work. :) How interesting, indeed.