Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

I am not sure what we are going to do New Years Eve, go to church is one thing for sure. What better place to be than to be at church??
I very seldom stay up to watch the new year in, I just can't stay awake that long. But, maybe tonight I will try and watch Ryan Seacrest and Dick Clark I think will be on. I know the neighbors down the street will be shooting off fire crackers by the millions, but if I have my fan on high speed I can't hear a thing:):)
All said and done this has been a pretty good year. I haven't been in the hospital no deaths in the family, thank you God.
I won't make any new years resolutions as I never have before and who keeps them? I would like to loose some weight I guess but that is a struggle. I wish Adam and his family would move back here so both my boys are near by. But that's for the Lord to decide.
My birthday is coming up on Sunday almost a New Year's baby:):)
As you can tell I am rambling to kill time before I start getting ready for the "Wild bunch" kids. But I love them, and we are trying to help them. They all come from disfunctional families. Some say they have 4 daddy's
it is so sad. All they want is for someone to love them and show them some attention. So that is why I am so glad to be able to help with them.
Happy New Year !!!!!!!

No comments: