Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saying Good-Bye :(:(

I am writing this in memory of our dog Beau. He was the sweetest dog I have ever known. He was a full blooded black lab and he was so smart. On March 20th he would have been 11 years old but due to some misfourtune probably a car or someone hit him on his shoulder and it was crushed the vet said she would have probably had to of taken it off so to not let him suffer any more we decited to have him put to sleep.
I didn't know that Mike had taken him Friday morning, I'am glad I didn't know until it had already happened.
Beau loved the water and in the summer he stayed in our pond. I remember when we were building our home Mike was on a ladder and Beau started pulling on Mikes' clothes. So finally he just got down, and minutes later Mike had a kidney stone. I know that Beau knew something was going on with Mike. He also liked to ride in the truck and go to church on Wed. nights and play with all the kids. He loved people and never did I ever see him growl at anything.
And he loved Mike so much. When we lived in Port St Joe and we had a small meat market we would have to keep Beau in the pin until Mike left because he would always follow him. And on several occasions he would get picked up by the animal control because he was walking down town to find Mike.
Rest in peace our faithful loyal friend, we loved you very much.

No comments: