Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mammaw Palmer's 97th Birthday Celebration
















I know there are not many people that I know who are 97 yrs. old and don't look it. But our Mammaw Palmer looks like an angel. There were 32 family members to celebrate her birthday at her church today in Bonifay.





It was wonderful, and for so many people to come out and celebrate with her family. She has been a christian for 75 years and a member of the same church for that many years also. She has the most beautiful white hair and such a special lady who raised 5 children in the great depression after her husband had passed away unexpected. I loved to listen to the stories she tells of how she raised her family. And knowing God was the only way that she was able to do it. The pastor described her like Anna in the bible. We know that for a fact that there are 5 generations and maybe there might be 6. I am posting a few pictures of the special day. I wish everyone could have been there.

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

She looked so pretty, I wish we would have known in advance so we could have been there. :(

I am glad there were so many family members there. :)