Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Cake

I know, I feel so bad:) that I have almost finished my whole cake. Mike is going to throw a fit, since I am diabetic. But it was MY cake and it was delicious. Matthew and Sarah brought it over Sunday afternoon, just think it has only been since Sunday and I have eaten almost the whole thing. It was a Raspberry Elegance Cake from Publix Bakery and it had 4 layers with butter cream frosting and raspberries it was sooooooo good. And now I am feeling so guilty because my family only got one piece. I am so scared when Mike opens the box and this is all he sees one or just partly one small piece left. He is going to flip out. So now I don't know if I should eat the rest of it and get rid of the box. I need help on what to do.
Should I eat it or just leave it for Mike? The frosting was the killer, the cake batter was just ok, but the frosting oh man was it good.

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

WOW! I would say it is in your best interest that you throw it away. if you get asked what happened to it you can just say you threw it away. at least you would not be telling a lie! :)