Sunday, January 4, 2009

No More Interiors Etc.

Well I am a little sad, I was actually kind of shocked to be honest as I thought I had at least another month to work at Interiors. Renee called today and said someone had bought out her entire inventory and we didn't have to even come in Monday. I guess I am glad for her but that leaves 3 people out of jobs. I did file for unemployment as soon as I got home. I worked there for 4 1/2 years I know that's not long but you see so many people now that I won't get to see. Mostly I will miss my co-workers as I have grown to love them as my family. We have had some great times there and laughing about crazy things. There are a lot of memories that were made and friendships that I will never forget.
The people that came down from the North are really gonna be shocked as they shopped there alot. Anyway, I will miss it so much and going over to Buy Rite to get my diet Pepsi and candy bar, now that is a combination.

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

It was a shock to hear that! I knew it must have been something BIG b/c she was really hunting you down like a hawk! :(