Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day
















The actual day itself was great the meal after, not so great. But that was a lesson learned that next year a family cookout sounds better. And the kids can go ahead and eat instead of waiting almost 2 hours. Plus the food that I had was awful, mushy lobster, that is a no no in seafood. It meant it was old and had been refrozen. But other than that everything was good.





I have posted some pictures for the weekend with Celie, Paisley and Britt. I didn't get as many as I wanted everything was so quick. Adam and Marci didn't get here until Saturday morning and had to leave early Sunday afternoon. Adam did really well Sunday morning speaking and he will be back next weekend( Memorial) for both services and I think they have decided to come on Thursday, but I am not really sure about that either.





I just heard about little Kayleigh passing, it was so sad but I knew it was coming soon because her head had started swelling again and she was brain dead. She had been in the hospital her whole life, hooked to machines. I thank God for my children and grandchildren that they are healthy. So I will pray for that family that God will sustain them in their grief.

No comments: