Friday, May 29, 2009

A Short stay at the park
















I felt pretty good on Thursday so I thought I would go in town meet Matthew and Sarah for lunch and bring Celie. It was nice, so I decided to take her to the park at Highland View. It is so nice there, trees and porch swings everywhere. It has all kinds of things, tennis court, nice play ground, walking trail, shade trees basketball court and I think a batting cage.





So we get out of the car and Celie starts picking up rocks, then we go inside the gate where we can walk to the play ground. But before we even get to the park I get a phone call, be sure the slide is not hot, you have to hold her hands for her to go down the slide and be sure she has something to drink, it is hot outside.





I really think that Matthew thinks I am a blooming idiot, I guess he thought I would put her on a hot slide and let her go down by herself and not give her anything to drink. I don't know how I managed to raise 2 boys, they seem fine I don't remember any tramatic events that took place to scar them for life.





Anyway, the park was fun, it WAS HOT, we stayed about 20 minutes, she didn't get burned, she did not go down the slide and I did give her water to drink and put the air on HIGH so she could cool off. She did get sand in her shoes that I wiped off before getting in the car. ALL IS GOOD !!!!!!!

No comments: