Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeling HOT HOT HOT !!!!!!

Oh my word can I even begin to say how hot it is? This is just June and we still have the hottest month August to go through. Since we have moved to White City, it is hotter here in the summer and colder in the winter. I wish that we could have a freak weather thing and it would forget it was summer and think it was January :):):) Yeah- right!!!
We took 7 girls on a youth trip to Wild Adventures, mistake #1- don't wear black pants with black (to the knee) socks and a 1/4 length shirt, truely I thought I was gonna die. I had to go inside a airconditioned restaurant and get cooled off for about one hour. #2- never expect to NOT get your hair wet riding water rides. I didn't even care at this point what I looked like or what I was wearing. We stopped and the girls talked me into buying some shorts and a short sleeve top. Oh my goodness-I looked like a olive with 2 tooth picks for legs and the legs were as white as my hiny where the sun never shines. But as I walked around looking at who might look at me and wonder why I was dressed that way, I found myself wondering why some people looked the way they did. At that point I didn't care, I was dying and I needed to be in the water getting soaked.
And I did and about drowned one time, I thought:):)
We had a good time just too hot for me and I will never go again in June-August.
Talking about looks, I did get some the first day when dressed in black, I must me a NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

wait, wait , wait. you wore BLACK with black knee socks?!?!?!?! and a 3/4 sleeved shirt. My word. I would not have cared at that point either. Although, I would like to see pictures of your getup.

Marci said...

When we went to Busch Gardens it was unbearable and that was back in April. I can not even imagine what it was like for you.

- Marci

Sarah M. said...

I just wanna hear about the tattoo...maybe see a picture?? :)

Punkin said...

well the tattoo, I tried to trick some people but I am not a trickster like others so it didn't go over very well.