Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Exciting Finds at Goodwill :):)







This will only be a few pictures but i just had to share my great finds at Goodwill. I was so excited to bring this home and clean it up for my little angels



to play with. I paid $8 for it and you can get one at Toys-R-Us for $90 :):)
The Dora kitchen has a radio, phone and a blender and it also has a few dishes and pots/pans. The chicken actually a rooster is a flashlight that crows/glows when you mash the button, And Thomas the train was just so cute, needs no batteries just push down the head and away he goes. Now for the most exciting find that I did not get the chance to get but was still excited it came through the store. It was a beautiful forest green $130 purse with the tags still on it and it was leather and it smelled so good. I almost begged for it but it didn't work. Maybe next time I will get another chance. It is so much fun, come for a visit you never know what will be put out.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Paisley will go wild over "Doora" when she comes to visit. Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!