Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Hair Thang

OK, I am not sure but why has my hair started thinning out. I think that is the worse thing for a woman loosing her hair. I have really thought about going or inquiring about the "hair for men" thing on TV and now I see they have one for women. GREAT!!!! I have thought about even hair weaves but that's no good for your hair. So I guess I will have to live with thin hair right now.
When I was in high school I really had beautiful hair and long. Then I had children and chopped it all off, anyway long hair on "older women" not too flattering. Unless it is in really good shape and by the time you are in your 50's something strange happens to everything :):)
Your skin gets dried out, yes Matthew I do have dry skin and wrinkles. What I really like and this is probably a little personal but any way here it goes, you do not have to shave your legs. For some reason it stops growing on you legs which is fine with me. And then your body gets all out of whack, you get these jowls, double chin and what ever else. I guess to be a size 5/7 will never be in my sight any more and now I have just got to deal with it. I really don't think that size is really all that healthy anyway. I did loose about 50 lbs when I was about to die and could not eat anything for 6 months but thank the Lord that's over and I hope and pray that never happens again. Who likes to have nausea unless you are going to have a baby:):)
I know I am rambling, but I am waiting for a hour or so on my hair to get high-lighted so I thought I would just blog for a bit.
I am so ready for Christmas to get here, I know the grand-kids will really have a ball this year.
My mother ask Britt at Thanksgiving what he wanted Santa to bring him, well she had a little shock answer from a 4 year old. "Grandmaw, there is no Santa Clause, he is not real". Well to put it mildly it knocked the socks off of her with that answer, it was pretty funny. Well a very hours later Britt asked me,"Meme is Santa real"? Yes baby, Santa is real and I left it at that.
How long do you get to believe in him, not long at all and Yes there is a Santa, it's Mama and Daddy. I remember believing for just a little while, at least that is what my mom and dad thought. We would get up early, get the car keys and go outside and get in to the trunk of the car and find every present before they were wrapped, it was so much fun. We really had to acted surprised at what every we got. The thing I guess I really wanted that I never did get was a Easy Bake Oven, but maybe they didn't have them when I was little. The next thing was for it to snow on Christmas Day or really any day would be fine with me.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Easy bake ovens are the best toys. I had one that my sisters passed down to me. It was so much fun. I can not wait until Paisley is old enough to have one. Too bad they are for 8 years +. We have a while to wait.