Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exciting News?????

To be honest with you, I had forgotten I posted that statement. So I have had several people, well actually 3 people who read my blog ask me what my exciting news was. First there was Matthew, then Adam and last my cousin Rose(Reedy to family). After Matthew ask me I could not give him an answer because I had no idea, then Adam called today and wanted to know what exciting news I had, couldn't tell him either. So tonight as I was checking my emails my cousin ask the same question. I must be losing my mind these days as I had no idea what the big news I was suppose to share with everyone. So I decided to rack my brain, well I finally figured it out.
We were going to have a staff meeting on Saturday at work and it was gonna be really good, I could not wait and I really wanted it to be earlier in the week. So the meeting got pushed up from Saturday and was held on Friday. Nothing happened at all, I wanted to really see some upset people but instead everything was good. Which was great and it was a good meeting.
OK, now comes the good part. As I came in to work Monday I was told 2 employees were not employed at our store any more and would I be willing to become a 3rd key assistant manager with 40 hours a week. Being in shock I agreed and then began to ask what was going on. Our store manager said she could not go in to any details but something had happened Saturday after we had left for the day and the other 2 employees were left at the store to close.
I did find out the store had been closed on Saturday by the head office and keys taken away from the assistant manager that was at work that evening. So now I have to wait until it can be discussed to let you know anything further. I hope this makes since:):)
All I know is if you think you are getting away with something sooner or later YOU will get caught---I love it!!!!

No comments: