Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break

Good ole spring break!!!! Every year I think when Matthew and Adam were small we went on a vacation. I guess in the summer is when we took the longest time. It was always so much fun and always a memory to bring home.
Since I have been working at Goodwill last week and this week we have been slammed with "spring breakers" from Ala.,Ga., and another state I can't remember. And the friends that I have made are getting ready to return back up north to their beautiful weather. There is one couple that are so sweet that are from Canada, I would love to go stay with them. They are so great and I am going to miss them the most. I guess they like me because the lady was trying on a jacket and just walked off and left her wallet. I saw what she did and I went to return it to her, she was so happy and since then they come it just about everyday and they are leaving next week. My other friend came in last Friday and said they were headed back up to Maine I think and she came in and told me bye.
I can tell that the business has been really good this winter and all THANKS goes out to the visitors that come and help our little town survive. If it wasn't for the "snow birds" and spring breakers I think the town would fold right up and die.
I have an exciting day coming up on Saturday, I will post when it is all over. I am excited for sure!!!!!

No comments: