Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bailey's Progress











My Bailey she is the cutest thing but what sharp teeth she has and toenails. I have forgotten how much work it is for a new puppy, but she is so funny, You have to put everything out of her sight or she will eat it. She is pretty good on the going outside to the bathroom but she escapes from the baack yard and either goes to the garage side or front door and does not run off right now. She loves to ride in the golf cart with Macie and Daphanie until she jumps out.




I have paper for a correcting tool and Celie has that down pat. Bailey has gotten tall and jumps of course and it scared Celie to death so I made her a paper spanking switch and Celie can really tell Bailey "No no Bailey", and hits her on the nose. Paper does not hurt and the noise of the paper makes a lot of difference in correcting her(Bailey).








The pictures are so cute and she sleeps with me every night. She is a pretty good bed fellow if she would just stay in one place and not do the traveling all over the bed. She is starting to get some brown high-lights on the top of her head, she is so cute and I can't wait until she gets through her puppy stage.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Bailey looks like she is growing up in a hurry. I hope she slows down a little until we get there to meet her.

That is great she is doing well house training.

Anonymous said...

puppies are hard work.

I don't say I blame Celie, I don't like dogs jumping on me either. :) She sure does love to tell anyone and anything "no". She will be one bossy big sister, I am sure.

Will she still sleep with you when she is too big to be an inside dog?

Sarah

Punkin said...

NO WAY, I don't think:) She has been staying outside in her large pen/pin and she doesn't mind. She barks for a little bit then goes to sleep.

The Traveling Turtle said...

(clearing throat)..... it has been almost a MONTH since your last post....