Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bird in the House !!!

Well I tried to find a picture of the bird that flew in my house last night. All I did was open the door and in it flew and it was like 8:00 pm so it was dark. I felt so sorry for the little thing as it was flying all in my house. In my kitchen I actually have bird houses on the top of my cabinets and he must of like them because he just stayed perched on top of them for a bit then fly to my christmas tree and would land on the top. I called Matthew knowing better but I thought he could maybe help me get the little thing out the door.
Well he came over, now remember Matthew is scared of his shadow. He says just leave the door open and maybe it would fly out. Well after a few dive bombs and Matthew and myself fall to the floor, I guess thinking it was going to attack us or something, the little thing flew out the door. I was breathing so hard and my chest pounding from the laughter of us two grown adults falling to the floor.
So as Matthew walks out the door the little bird shows up again but flew off.
Well later on I guess 30 mins. I went to the garage for something and there he was again just sitting on the little fence, what is his deal???
Mike came home about an hour after that and he said that the little bird was back again. I just can't figure this out. He was the cutest thing, very little and a yellow breast. I know they don't make nest now so I am stumped as to why he keeps coming to our house. So today is Sunday I haven't seen him today, maybe he is a night flyer :):):)

No comments: