Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008











Well this will be short, I have got to go to work today. But I just wanted to let everyone know Thanksgiving was great. We have a couple new additions this year, my niece Haylee and my grand-daughter Celie. Celie knows she loves some turkey. She went to sleep pretty early and slept for a while, I think the stuff in the turkey put her out:):)




It gave the rest of the family to play a few games of UNO, it was fun and trying to teach my mother how to play was a trip. I won 3 games, I don't think I have ever won and it was fun, not so sure sixteen year old Haylee felt the same. But it was great having family around and we did some laughing. I have to tell this, I will be killed if it get to the wrong person. After everyone left Mama was so sleepy so she goes in the living room and leans her head back and fell fast to sleep, well she has false teeth, you guessed it she was sleeping with her head back and then the top teeth fell down, never wakeing her up but Haylee and I got a big laugh out of that, we never told her a thing.

No comments: