Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Malt Balls or Paint Balls ????

Well this is another story about my mother. This time this is really funny, to me anyway. She had gone over to Destin to stay with my brother for a few days and help him clean out his garage. Well she started getting hungry and saw what she thought was a box a malted milk balls ( I love those things) and poured her a hand full. I think she had 0ne or two in her mouth when my brother asked her what she was eating. Well, she said " I am trying to eat these malt balls but they are so tough". He started laughing so hard and she didn't understand, so he told her they were paint balls, thats why they were so hard:):) Man, can you imagine if she had bitten through even one, paint would have went everywhere. I think she learned her lesson, I hope so!!!!

No comments: