Sunday, November 2, 2008

McDonalds ice cream cone---tuff????

Well I haven't written anything funny in a while so I thought I would this time. And one of the funnest people I know is my mother. I have two stories to talk about this time. One day we ( me, Mike and Mama) went to Panama City to eat, well it never fails that Mama always likes to stop by McDonald's and get a ice cream cone. Well we were all full from eating at some restaurant but we stopped anyway. We all ordered vanilla cones, you have to admit that they are good. By that time it was dark and we were in the Tyndall stretch, Mike ask how was the cone to Mama, "Well it was pretty good but the cone was so tuff that I could hardly chew it." Well, think back at McDonald's when they fill a cone they put a paper cover over the cone so they don't touch it. So you guessed it, she had eaten the cover, we laughed so hard. Then we pull up in her drive way to let her get out, and she had unbuttoned her skirt because she was so full and forgot to re button it. Well you guessed it again, when she got in front of the car and the lights her skirt fell to the ground, she never stopped walking.

No comments: