Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things


Who in the world can think of 25 random things? NOT ME!!! Well I guess I could but it would take me all day. And I would have to write it down on paper first. But I guess I could try, and this is suppose to be random and truthful? Is that right? Well I will give it a try a little later on.

I was so glad to hear from Steffanie Wibberg, I can't think of her last name. She is up some place where it is really snowing. I think it's cold if it is under 60 degrees.

I heard on the news today that some lady had 8 children. I can not imagine it at all. The Dr.'s knew she was having 7 but then they found 8.

It blows my mind how a woman can carry that many children. I just hope that they don't have future problems with health.

I had a little WILD CHILD with me yesterday. She was a mess!!!!

But she has just begun to explore and I mean really explore everything.

But that is what little babies do, they try and figure out so many things.
No one was hurt while filming this video:):)


No comments: