Sunday, January 25, 2009

24/7




Well I need to vent!!!!!!! I can't figure out how that I can clean my house and it look so nice then on Sunday it looks like 4 people live here instead of 2. Clothes are everywhere, papers are all on the counters dishes all piled up in the sink beds not made shall I go on. I do laundry every single day and there are only 2 of us. It's like if you miss one day it takes


forever to get caught up with. And I HATE putting up white socks and underwear, I HATE to empty the dishwasher when all the water stays on top of some of the dishes and when you go to take them out the water spills out all over the other dishes. I do not like to mop the floor because the mops are all so short and you have to bend over and then you have a backache. Shall I go on, yes thank you!! I do not like it when Mike opens every drawer and leaves them open or closes them with part of some type of clothing is sticking out. Also when he takes his sock off of one foot and I can't find where the other one is. So in his drawer he never has complete matches. So when I lift up a cushion, there it is two days later.


I don't like dragging the garbage dumpster down the drive to the road.


But I do love when you come home from being gone and the sweet puppies greet you at the door and are so excited to see you, and it makes you feel so good no matter what kind of day you have had.

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

I share your gripes.... the water on the dishes in the dishwasher is the WORST! Then you have to dry off all the other dishes under it. ANNOYING!

But I do love being greeted by a sweet puppy too - even though Lilly can be over the top about greeting you. :)