Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grandchildren




Well I wanted to talk about my grandchildren, I really can't believe that I am old enough to be one(GRANDMOTHER). But really Mama was only 48 when she had her first one and I was 55. So I got a really late start, but I got married late also,anyway enough about that.


I've got 3 precious little ones, and they all are so special to me. And everyone of them are different, and they should be. Who wants to be all alike? Britt is the first and he never meets a stranger. He will just go up and ask you," What's your name"? Then he will say I am Britt Michael White. I always say he is just like Adam but really I am not too sure.


Adam was always very quite, you could take him a 100 miles and he would never say a word. So Britt doesn't get that from Adam or Marci both are very quite. We, meaning all the "White Gang"that wanted to come we went out to eat in Apalachicola and sat at 3 different tables. Well Britt I guess you could call him the table greeter. He went from table to table talking to everyone asking some really strange questions, he's just 3 years old. Then all of a sudden he started singing"Mamma-Mia"really loud and then his daddy got on to him. But then we over rode Adam and Britt got to sing. He is not bashful at all!!!


Then I have Paisley who was 1 in December. They say she looks like me.


She is very very quite and doesn't bother anything and just plays. The only thing I have noticed about Paisley is now Britt has to watch out. She has finally learned to take up for herself. She is too little to talk but she loves to eat. A while back Mike went to pick Britt up in Tallahassee and Mama rode with him. Well they ate at Mama's favorite place, Cracker Barrel. That is when Paisley got introduced to collard greens and corn bread. They said she ate so much of them just like a little pig:):) I can't wait till she can talk.


Then I have Celie the last one, right now. She was 1 Feb 23 and I think she is going to be a talker and a jokester like her daddy and papa.


She smiles all the time and when you laugh not at her she starts laughing then you laugh at her laughing, she is a mess. She just started walking she is so cute, she looks like a cowboy, but I think most of that walk is the diaper. I would hate to have to wear one. I think she said , hey meme, but I have been corrected as usual she is saying hey lilly, that is her dog. But I say it's hey Meme!!!


I can't wait til the summer and they can all be together and take warm outside pictures and go to the park. By summer everyone will be walking good and maybe talking some.


You always wonder after you have your first child and you love him/her so much that you can't imagine loving another one the same. But guess what, you do. A mother's love is not like any other and I guess that is why you call it a mother's love.

No comments: