Friday, March 13, 2009

So Sweet

We got a little surprise on Wed. our little grandson from Gainesville hitched a ride with his Aunt TT and Uncle TaTa, thats what he calls them not really sure why but it's cute. He also calls Matthew, Momo:):)
He has been really good just soooooo much energy and gets up too early. But thats fine who needs sleep, and he won't sleep with his Papa but loves him so much. Yesterday he was so cute with Celie he helped me with her by taking the diapers to the trash and reading her a book. He is getting so big now and is so smart. He knows spanish and he was talking it yesterday and I had to call Matthew for him to tell me what he was saying, then Papa came in and he also knew what he was saying. He has learned so much from the little show Diego the little spanish guy. It is really educational and I hear him answer the questions that Diego asks. He learned to count in spanish from that show also.
Anyway he was good help yesterday and he got to ride his Papa's tractor.
Celie had another go at the swing but I let her swing with me in the lawn swing she really liked that. And walking outside in the grass she loved also.
On Tuesday I cleaned my first house at Indian Pass, Oh my word I thought my back was going to break but I am fine now. How can a house be so deceiving? I opened the front door and about fainted. This house was huge and I mean huge. It had 3 bedrooms with full size baths in the master was a fireplace as was in every other room also. The hall was about 50 feet long and 10 feet wide all wood floors. There was a sitting room with 1/2 bath a big living room and master kitchen which had a fireplace also. Anyway I had a work out, who needs Weight Watchers when you do this :):)

No comments: