Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol / Dancing with the Stars

I hate to admit that I love these two shows. I guess because the talent of it, I guess. I watched Idol and was somewhat bored with most of the song choices. And I have a few favorite ones that I might have to change my mind on. First, sorry I like Danny but last night I really heard for the first time the screaming in his voice. The song was good but the screaming part no.
Scott : Sorry he is sweet but NO.
Lil : No
Kris : I like him but last night I turned the channel. I don't like the part that you go out into the audience.

Anoop : YES, smooth voice I like.
Allison : YES
Matt : My new favorite one, he just needs to sing like last night always.
Adam : YES, but he is already a seasoned singer and I don't think it's fair to the others. He has had too much training, just not fair. But I really like him, he needs to be in musicals. Watching him is like watching an already made performer.
DANCING WITH THE STARS
NO WAY should the BIG football player have made it through !!!!!
David Alan Grier was so much better!!! But my favorite is Cheryl and Gilles.

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

I can't wait to watch it in full tonight on DVR. We always watch it recorded so we can FF through the judges talking (except Simon).

Did you know that Adam is already a Broadway singer? He toured with "Wicked". He is so trained. And so good.

Matt is my favorite too. And I usually like Kris a lot.