Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Saturday Outing :)

Well I did something Sat. that I NEVER would do unless Mike is with me. I had a little outing with Matthew, Sarah and Celie it was fun. I wasn't tired at all when we got home at 3pm, so that was nice. But what I did with Matthew egging me on was buy a new TV. So we didn't go very far at Best Buy because all the new Sony HDTV's were right at the front door as you walked in. I have really wanted one for a while. The one we have is really big I love it also but no HD and it weighs 300 pounds, it took I think 4-5 men to pick it up and bring in my house. So where ever it was put it stayed.
But since I have signed up for a new plan with Fairpoint and added cable with the plan and high speed internet and some FREE HD channels I just had to buy a new TV:):) It is really nice it is so light I can just pick it up myself. So I did make one mistake, I didn't purchase the good cables to hook up so the picture isn't quite as clear right now. But don't fear I had my mother pick them up yesterday. I need them when the guy comes to hook my new cable, I can't wait.
But getting back to the actual purchasing of the TV, I was so scared that I would not be approved as I don't have a job right now but my worry was in vain I was approved. But I can't believe Matthew talked me into such a purchase, but I did get the ok from Mike.
The trip to Panama was nice, I didn't realize after telling my mother how many places we went to in such a short time.We went to 6 different places excluding eating and it was a drive through. It was fun!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

it was a lot of fun. We have learned to speed race through stores since Celie. :)

I can't wait to see what the HDTV looks like on your new screen. American Idol will really be in your face now. It will be Danny Gokey all the time. :):):):)

Congratulations on your new and exciting purchase.