Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nice Back Yard







Well this is starting out not about the back yard yet. As I am typing I have two dogs that are asleep and dreaming both at the same time they are making so much noise, kicking, inside barking, running, not really sure what they dream about but these two are very loud dreamers. Daf must be dreaming about the small piece of hot dog I gave her she is really smacking her lips and doing the eye twitching. Macie has finally quieted down and sleeping soundly.



OK, now on to the back yard. We have a rose bush called "knock-out roses" it is beautiful and blooms ALL year long and smell so good. You need to get one, even the freezing weather didn't kill it. And do you notice all the green grass? I LOVE IT!!!!!! It is really thick and I like to walk out on it. Just thought I would share:):)

2 comments:

Marci said...

That rose bush is beautiful. And your yard looks like it would be fun to lay in the grass.

I hope the knock out rose bushes we have get that pretty. Ours were just planted last year and they were pretty small but, are getting to be a descent size this year.

Enjoy your beautiful yard!

Love,

Marci

The Traveling Turtle said...

Thos bushes can take anything. If they can thrive in our yard - they can make it through just about any circumstance.

You are really dressing up your blog! Very nice. I LOVE Chris Tomlin, I listen to his new CD every single morning while I work out. He used to lead the Youth worship at my church..... I just love him and his style. His is my kind of worship music. :)