Thursday, April 23, 2009

My New Blog Page

My daughter-in-law Marci designed this for me and I love it. She said she had a hard time finding what she thought I would like but it is perfect. I love everything about it and the music also. I hope that maybe when they come that she can show me some of her smarts on this stuff. I love the soft music, it's like you want to worship God right then, I love Michael W Smith also.
I am a little lonesome today, I don't have Celie on Thursday's anymore. But I totally understand, how much more fun can she have with all those kids her age. Plus it helps in sharing and to communicate more. I loved the little picture of The Gang. They all look so cute !!!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I will show you all that I know about dressing up your blog.

I think we will be able to come the weekend of May 23. Adam has a 3 day weekend so he can preach both services if he is needed. I am not sure about other times. We will let you know.