Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cutting grass

Well, I talked about a few months ago about Mike lining me up with jobs and he wanted me to cut this persons lawn. It never happened, but last night we got another call from the same person and now I have to cut their lawn. I don't mind it but I am going to be eaten alive from mosquito's, I tell you no lie. If not my them then it's the yellow flies. But thank goodness I am not allergic to them, but they hurt when they bite!!!
I am a little sad today, last night was the pits on American Idol. Now when I was a teenager I did like some of the rock music. But Slash, goodnight!!!!! All the screaming and jumping around good greef, I had to close my ears. But I am sad because poor Kris, it was totally out of his element. And now I really think Allison will go through:(:(:( She's good but I can't stand the screaming.
We all know who is going to win, he does great every time.
Now on to Dancing with the Stars, give me a break. No way was cowboy better than Lil Kim. Oh well I guess the votes do matter.
Try Downy fabric sheets on the little insects, I heard that works also.
I know I am rambling, and I am probably one of the one's Matthew gets annoyed at, SORRY!!!

3 comments:

Marci said...

My Dad swears by Avon's Skin So Soft. Every time he goes out to walk in the summer he uses it to keep bugs away. It seems to work. Not sure if it will against the White City Mosquitoes though :).

- Marci

The Traveling Turtle said...

I say put on long sleeves and a ski mask. :) that is the only thing that will keep them away. :):) I think we have some Deet - it is supposed to work really well. If you like the bug spray smell.

Matthew said...

"I'm one of the one's Matthew gets annoyed at," blah, blah blah blah.