Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sharing and Bubbles
















I know the title doesn't go together but that's what I just named it:):)





I kept Celie yesterday afternoon, Matthew brought her to me to go on his work out session. Not me!! So good for him and Sarah, they seem to enjoy it. Anyway Celie was not feeling well at all but she was good. I took some pictures of her sharing her Goldfish with who has become a beggar since we got her, thanks to Mike giving her table scraps. You can see the little fish in her hand, it was cute.





Then Papa came home for just a few minutes and played with her and the bubble machine. I love that thing, I loved bubbles when I was little also. I guess everyone does. She loved them too. I don't think she could figure them out but she liked it. I had taken her out on the front step because of the sun, you don't dare go into the shade or you will be eaten alive by the trillion gazillion mosquitoes . But the main reason was for her to be in the sun and do a big sneeze so all that junk in her nose would come out, and it worked. It didn't take but a few seconds and there she blows. Man alive it was a mess, but at least she got some of the snot out.(how gross)





3 comments:

Punkin said...

By the way, that's just bubbles going toward her face, but it looks different:):)

Marci said...

Britt and Paisley love bubbles too. I need to get another bubble machine because Britt has you blow them for a really long time.

I never knew about taking a child out in the sun to make them sneeze. I learn something new everyday:)

The Traveling Turtle said...

I am not sure if the sun in the face works for everyone... Matthew and Celie sneeze every time they are in the sun after being in the shade. I witness it every day with him after we have eaten lunch inside. He walks out and has about 5 big sneezes. She has done it since she was an infant too. Isn't it odd what traits get passed down?

Poor thing - that snot is like an endless stream. The cold and teething at the same time. It is a mess.

these pictures are really cute!