Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend with Family




This Memorial Weekend was so nice. I had my two boys here and my sweet grandchildren. It rained the whole weekend but just being with each other was fun. We had a cook out on Friday, steaks for everyone except me and Nanny. The kids ate hot dogs, now I know they are really bad for you but the taste of a grilled hot dog beats any steak. We really wanted to take the kids to the beach but that didn't happen. So we just stayed around here and ate at the new pizza place that is soooooo good, to me anyway. They have some great clam chowder and Britt thought it was chicken so he ate it all. Then on Sunday Peppers, the cheapest place to eat and it is good as well.


Adam spoke at our church both services on Sunday, it was so good. I was just shocked at all the knowledge he has about the Bible and other things. I was very proud of him. Britt entertained us singing Step by Step(Oh God you are my God) he is not shy at all.


I have posted some pictures, the next blog will probably be all pictures.

1 comment:

Punkin said...

AREN'T MY BOY'S HANDSOME:):):)

I LOVE THEM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!