Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Little Angels

Sorry but I think I have the sweetest little grand kids in the world. But what grandparent doesn't? But really, they are!!!! I will be so glad when my girls can really talk and say words that I understand. Some words I do but then there is the jabbery talking, that is cute in itself. Their little voices are so cute sounding.
The last time Adam and family were here we were gone just about all Saturday just running around which made the kids tired. That night when we (Britt and Me) went to bed he usually talks to me and ask a million questions, so this time I thought I would start and I asked him questions well it didn't last very long because he said, "Meme will you stop talking".
So that was good and he went right to sleep. They are coming tomorrow night and when they come at night Britt gets so excited and wants to stay up and run around a while. I think if he wasn't in his car seat he would jump out and come running.
Also this week is Matthew and Sarah's anv. on Friday, 5 years time flies!!!
Adam and Marci have been married for 4 years.
This is really a jumbled up story, sorry but I added some new songs and I wanted you to hear them. Also as I am sitting here the septic tank people are here and are pumping out the tank, OH MY WORD, I had to close all the windows the smell is terrible!!!!! But they had to do it because we got hooked to city sewer and we have to pay:(:(
Enjoy the music, I have been!!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

That sounds like something Britt would say. He is so excited to come see you.

I like your music :)

- Marci