Monday, January 19, 2009

We have a new Dog !!!!!







I am so excited, I have wanted this puppy ever since my brother got her.



Never dreaming after 4 years he would give her to me. Her name(I cannot spell correctly) is Daphanie, she is a Tibetan Spaniel and she is so sweet. Now mind you we also have another sweet inside dog named Macie who has been here for 5 years and this is "HER" house, they get along pretty well. There still is some getting use to each other, but it's going good.



The Tibetan Spaniel were watch dogs for the Tibetan monastery barking to warn of intruders. They are very intelligent and are very loving and get along with children which is a plus since I have grandchildren.



Char. if you read this and know any information about this breed let me know. I know that they might have eye problems and can go blind. I just hope Daphanie does not go through this. I am posting some cute pictures.

5 comments:

courtney said...

Hi. The puppy is so cute! When we got Bandit Co-Co got so jealous. Now they learn little tricks from each other. Wonder if Macie is going to show her any hehe.

Punkin said...

Hey Courtney, I am so glad that you commented on my blog. I am so happy that you are in college and sticking it out. Matthew's wife Sarah's mother is a nurse. She loves it, she works at a really nice nursing home in Crestview. GO on to Sarah's blog, sarahthetravelingturtle.blogspot.com there are alot of pictures of Celie on there. About Daphanie, she came from the city in to the country:):):)

courtney said...

hey. thanks. its craftcourtney12@msn.com

The Traveling Turtle said...

She is so sweet! I love her and wished I had our camera to take pictures of her over there "playing" with Celie yesterday. I think they will be fast friends. Did you see Celie giving her the purse toy yesterday? she was holding it up to her trying to get Daph to take it. :) I bet Lilly would have a great time with her too. Can't wait to see the 3 of them all play together.

Anonymous said...

Actually, the Tibetan Spaniel is a pretty healthy dog overall. They live 12-15 years, generally, and have no really common health problems. They have been known to develope cataracts later in live, but who doesn't!?:)