Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FairPoint HDTV

I love the new HD channels, the only problem is channel 13 local TV it stinks. I get involved in it then it goes crazy or goes completely off. Last night I was watching Dancing with the Stars and sure enough it goes off or makes that crazy picture like the DISH did when there was a cloud overhead. So I missed the good dancers and I started praying, don't go out, don't go out. Oh well, there are only a couple of TV shows that I really like to watch uninterrupted. I just hope Fairpoint gets all the kinks out soon. But the HD channels are amazing, the color is so like you are right there:):)
Now tonight, I will be highly upset if American Idol goes off, and then on channel 13 the results of Dancing with the Stars, who gets the boot.
So hopefully it will stay on!!!
And another thing the remote, yea Mike cannot work it. I have told him at least well every time he turns his TV on, he can't get it right yet!!! I have finally learned just don't press any button that's not to be pressed or else you have BIG problems. But over all I enjoy the channels the only one that they don't have yet is Oxygen.
Have I mentioned my rose bush, YES I have!!!! I am just amazed at how big it grew like over night and the most beautiful blooms all year. I guess this is really the peak time because it looks like every stem has a million blooms and it smells sooooooo good.
Well I had to be the bad Meme yesterday with Celie. She was so cute as she went to the green chairs and wanted to get on them. She did the please sign which is so cute so I let her get up there. Well before I could catch her she falls out, I am sure my scream is what scared her the most.
Then she wanted on the couch, same thing happened so I said no more couch or chair, she was upset with me for a little while. I am so glad I had carpet!!! But she was so cute doing the "please" sign.

2 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

eh, pish posh. Celie is used to the "no couch or chair" rule from us.... she will get over it. She thinks she is big stuff when I allow her to sit on it while we watch baby signing time. she is a little stinker.

GO KRIS! I hope he does well tonight!

Punkin said...

What is tonight? YES GO KRIS!!!!
I love him! So sweet! I hope it's not something like the 50's:(

I wish I had seen the wall!!!!