Friday, April 24, 2009

HDTV Love It !!!!!

I have really been enjoying the HDTV it is amazing, in fact the picture is so clear that it bothers my eyes :):) The only problem, well there are two. The remote you have to really pay attention when you use it, it is pretty complicated and sometimes the picture will go off and then back on. Maybe this is one of the problems they may be working on, other than that it is great.
And this was my fault that I didn't notice in the package I chose it did not have call screen - telemarketer, oh my word. I did not realize it was taken off and what a pain, I mean the very minute it was off the telemarketers began calling thank goodness I have caller ID. I just could not believe how quickly they started calling once you didn't have to press 1:(:(
I want to add it back but my money aware husband says just look at the number and don't answer, well they call at 9:00 what a pain!!!!, it only cost 5.50 oh well.
Yea for Celie!!!!! She probably will be drinking from the cup really good by next week. I wish she knew how to drink from a straw but that will come too.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I know what you mean about your TV hurting your eyes. The other TV we had was starting to get yellow from some problem it was having and now the one we have just seems so bright. Paisley stands in front of it amazed. It's really cute :)