Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sunset's

Well since I got "booted out" from my daughter-in-law I thought I would post to my blog. I posted the sunset pictures before I wrote anything but I guess that was alright.
I guess sunsets are the most beautiful paintings in the sky and in the fall they seem so much more beautiful and yes I love to take pictures of them also.
The first picture is my favorite because I have never seen so many colors and by the time I had finished the sky was purple.
Well I went to my I guess every 3 months or so anal gland expression tonight. Not a pleasant ordeal for me or Lilly and Celie for that matter, bless her heart.
Matthew was in a tizzy as usual and I offered him a "calm ya down pill" which he refused, thank goodness.
Celie was crying, Lilly was being a dog and the smell was HORRIBLE and Lilly loved it. Matthew I guess had an eventful day and was stressed out to the MAX so he had NO patience at all with Celie or Lilly. Thank goodness Meme was there. Celie was starving to death, you would think by the way she was shoveling in the chicken and rice and the butter beans. She finally just put the fork and spoon down and used her two hands. It was really funny to watch I told Matthew, " God gave us fingers before forks" which he smirked as usual.
So this is my updated post for this week but, there could be more.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Guess you're trying to get put back on The Traveling Turtle list?

The Traveling Turtle said...

If you keep your blogging up.... I will add you back on. :)

I like your new layout. Too cute. I love Christmas decorations. Well, not all of them, but I love most of them. The polka dot ribbon is super cute.

Well done.

Just one more Thursday night class and all will be back to normal and I can start hanging out with Matthew and Celie again. YAY!

By the way, I 100% KNEW you would post a blog after I took you off my blogroll. I told Matthew last night. LOL