Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things You Probably Know about Me or Not:)

I probably won't be as dramatic as Matthew's blog but here are a few things about ME in NO special order just writing as I think

1. I really love to stay in my PJ's all day if I am going to be home
2. I love my 3 grandchildren beyond any words that could ever be spoken
3. I realllyyy have a southern red-neck accient( spelled wrong)
4. I can not spell but really second guess myself
5. I like to sneek money out of Mike's pockets
6. I don't care for Oprah at all
7. This one is gross I know but I love to watch the video's on mashing bumps
there are some GREAT video's on Youtube
8. I don't like the color of my hair when the high lights grow out
9. I love Christmas music and the whole Thanksgiving through Christmas
season. But I am confused on what wreath comes after Christmas??
10 I could eat Mexican food everyday of my life
11 I love the candy called Cow Eyes, caramel and white stuff in the middle
12 I do not pronounce my words correctly, like umbrella I say um-ber-rella
Matthew does a good job in correcting me
13 I love my family very much
14 When ever I die I will come back and haunt whoever lets me be shown
I really thought about just cremation but I think it might be wrong
15 I love corn any way, shape or form
16 I always wanted to play the piano but never learned but I am so proud Adam
and Matthew do know how
17 I hate it went you are suppose to be working and don't do your job, I feel that
you are stealing from your employer
18 I keep a messy car but today I am going to clean it out- maybe
19 And my house is out of date according to Matthew but I can't get rid of all
the memories that were given to me
20 I don't drink, cuss or tell dirty jokes :):)

So there! Not too exciting but those are meerly just a very few.
One more, I would love to know much more about computers.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I would love to know how to play the piano too. The only songs I know are Marry Had a Little Lamb and Jingle Bells(Adam taught me that one.)