Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Some Random Stuff

I know this will probably be really boring as I am trying to blog more often than before. But who really cares???? I can not believe that it is December and Christmas will be here before we know it. I have almost finished shopping and hope I will be done soon. I never knew the fun of online shopping until last year.
Goodness it pays to do it, with free shipping and then you have 90 days to pay. You can shop 24/7 and it can be freezing, raining or what ever and your inside warm and dry. I like the fact that the UPS brings it right to your door and you don't have to use your own gas. I got some really good deals from ToysRUS this year.
We really had a wonderful Thanksgiving, turkey and dressing, peas, fresh green beans, mac and cheese, crandberry and desserts. I must say the dressing was wonderful as was the sweet potaoe suffle. I think Adam ate most of the dressing and that was the #1 thing in food he asked for. So I was happy to make it for him. We all said what we were thankful for through tears and all and then it was my grandson Britt's turn. Well we really didn't expect what came out of his mouth, he was thankful for a safe trip to Meme and Papa's house. Now how sweet was that, he was so cute.
Then on Saturday morning we celebrated Paisley's 2nd birthday. And thank the Lord we had a Ronda Tull cake that was wonderful. That afternoon we traveled to Apalachicola where the "White Family" dined on great seafood at Papa Joe's.
We had a great time of family being together and laughter.

2 comments:

Marci said...

We had a really nice time. Thank you for everything! We are looking forward to coming in a few weeks.

Love You,

Marci

Anonymous said...

I missed your collards!! I really do think of them every. single. year.!
I'm so proud of your blogging lately. You go, girly!