Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Maid - Couldn't help myself :)

Well this morning when I got up it was like a bolt of lightening hit me with this thought. I have been thinking and worrying about my mom not having anything to do to pass all her time away. So when this morning came I got up and was not happy about my messy house. So BAM!!! Call mama and maybe since she has nothing to do on Thursdays she might would come and clean my house today. Well I gave her a call and asked what plans she had for the day and she said none ;0) so I asked if she could come and she willingly said YES!!!!! YEA-YEA-YEA!!!!! It was like a million pounds fell completely off me.
I know what you are thinking,"How can 2 adults make such messes"?? Well it really isn't that hard if you live with me. Here is my routine, Monday - I keep Celie and that is not a day you get to clean much, it's play time most of the day.
Tuesday- I work 10am-3:30pm and by the time I get home it is time to start thinking about what to cook, wash clothes, try to clean some, I hate to do dishes so most of the time they are left until morning in the sink. I know that is gross but my feet are killing me by that time so I have to rest a little. After eating, Mike has about 5-15 invoices that I have to get out or wake up at 5:30 the next morning to do them. I also have to have my music ready with words for Wednesday praise team practice. Usually I start that on Monday night with some idea and finish it up on Tuesday night.
Wednesday- Same as above except I have to be at church at 6:00 and most of the time I don't make it home from work in time to come home so I just go straight to church. So I do not get a chance to cook so my sweet kind mother has Mike and I dinner ready and brings it to church so we can eat after we get home. By that time I have some more invoices to do, wash, think about personal bills that need to be paid, take a bath and get in bed.
Thursday- This day is exactly like Tuesday, you never can let laundry get backed up or I will have it piled up and I really don't like to have that to worry with and I like to wear CLEAN clothes. My feet by this time during the week are killing me with heel spurs that were gone until I started standing on my feet for 5 hours. Invoices have got to be done ASAP. I also teach Sunday school and I have to get my lesson done by this time of the week.
Friday- This the best day! Last day of work for the week, I sometimes get to eat at Pepper's and then get Celie for the night. Since she goes to bed so early I do get a chance to get caught up on some things.
Saturday- I really like to stay in and try to get some house work done but mostly this is a really do nothing day.
So I said all that to say THIS, I NEED A MAID!!!!! So I called up mom and she has agreed to come every Thurday and help me keep a tidy house and hopefully will help her out also with a little extra money. I am so excited YEA!!!!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

This is your son Adam - I can not beleive that you have my almost 80 year old grandmother cleaning your house. I AM GOING TO SAY A SPECIAL PRAYERS FOR YOU AND A SPECIAL HEALING PRAYER FOR MY GRANMOTHER. :)

Matthew said...

OMG - you're pimping out your own mother!!! Unbelievable!

So, when can she do mine?