Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birs-day to Me :)




I had the most precious birthday video's sent to me by my grandchildren. No other gift can top that either. Just to hear their little voices just gets to my heart, I love them all so very much.


I did get a neat gift today from Adam, Marci, Britt and Paisley, it was a web-cam OH MY WORD, what took me so long to get one. Now anyone that has MSN Messenger please sign up and we can "talk/video" and it is really fun. I just started screaming not sure why but that is who I am, a screamer when I get excited.


I need to talk about this Florida weather, it's for the birds. Now I like cooler weather but not FREEZING where we have to run our faucets at night so our pipes won't freeze. So I figure our water bill this month plus heating will be outa-sight!!!! But, I love my oil heater!! It is so great for a bedroom or bathroom that is freezing, not too good for large rooms but great for making your room really warm. Also I have a "heater-blanket", that is what Adam called them when he was little and he still does. They say we might have some snow flurries, that's fine with me to, just floating in the air not sticking would be just as much fun.


Well I actually have not started on my new year plans for cleaning out the closets, but I hope to start that soon. I need to get started so I can move in my new bedroom furniture that we haven't gotten yet from Matthew and Sarah. But, we have got to get the other stuff out first, all old furniture and I mean really old and pretty but I want a change.


Changing subject now. I really HATE to smell my dogs' breath, it will knock you just about out. It smells like they have eaten rotten chicken, puked it up and re-ate it. OH MY WORD - discusting is not the word. So if there is any advise please feel free to share, I know all about the teeth cleaning, well I do not think that works. Lilly still has the same stinking breath:):)

3 comments:

Marci said...

It was nice chatting with you and getting to see you too. Britt expects to do that pretty often so be ready.

The Traveling Turtle said...

you have to admit that Lilly's doesn't smeall nearly as bad as their's though. I think there are special treats and bones that have breath fresheners in them. I am not 100% sure on the name b/c Lilly can't have stuff like that, but I am sure you could find it at Petsmart.

Move, move, move out the old. Bring in the new. It won't take that long to get it all changed over and it will look so nice. It pains me to see the stuff go b/c I think it is so beautiful and it was one of the first things we purchased as a married couple, but we have to make room for Celie and her stuff. :) At least I will be able to see it every now and then.

The Traveling Turtle said...

I am not sure why I spelled smells that way. Sorry. I should try proofing things before I publish them.:)