Monday, February 1, 2010

The Nerve of Some People

I started out this post on my facebook but decided to remove it so I could elaborate a little more.
First of all I want to make perfectly clear that I trust my husband :)
So here it goes!
Last week my mother had gone in to our post office and this lady/girl approached her and asked how she was doing, mama said just fine. Then out of the mouth of this lady/girl came this," I sure wish that Mike White wasn't married" and then said "you are his mother aren't you"? Well mama was kind of shocked and didn't know what to say as she didn't even recognize this person, so mama said "no, I am HIS wife's mother", then this lady said "well I still wish he wasn't married" and flew out the door.
She finally told me this Friday night as we were eating at Sunset Coastal Grill and I was floored, not about the fact she wished he wasn't married but the NERVE to come up to someone you really don't know and say such a thing. Now the finding out who this person is will be my next mission:):) The only description we got was, she had short strawberry blond hair.
Who knows someone with strawberry-blond hair;0) This is too FUNNY!!!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Ha Ha... too funny! You better watch out somebody's got an eye for your man :)