Thursday, March 11, 2010

OMG OMG OMG - Continued

Well I had a whole long post and lost it. I am too tired to start over. I just want take this time to give a big shout out to my daughter-in-law for dropping my blog ( Sarah). But to compare,
Matthew has only had 2 post since Feb. 14, he's still around.........
Good night all
Ok, well this is Friday night and we took 4 teenagers and a 79 year old to eat out tonight. Give me a break, why are there so many people eating out on Friday night? We had to go to 3 different places before we could find a place that we could actually go in side and not have to wait . Not being use to girls, squeals, laughing until drink came out your mouth and nose, being the loudest people in the whole restaurant, it was great!!!!! They were the best, I really love those girls and they feel close enough to you to tell you just about anything and some things you could pass by like TMI:):)
Well I also heard some good news today that Celie did her first poopoo in the potty. Yea for Celie!!!!! You should be able to get extra good poopoo treats:):)
Leaving you with a few quotes that I can live without, this hasn't been my first rodeo, I didn't fall off a turnip truck, to make a long story short(big laugh), I'm gonna knock you out and the best one is, if I tell you a hen dips snuff you better under her wing.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Glad to see you posting again. I enjoy reading them.

Love You,

Marci

The Traveling Turtle said...

Well, keep the posts up and you may earn your spot back. I took several others off as well.... even one of my closest friends - just b/c you all never post. Matthew is on the line and he knows it. :)

I remember being the loud teenage girl group that had so much fun...what great memories for those girls - and you.

We are so proud of Celie. She really LOVES pooping in the big potty. She just hopped right up there on her own (using her potty seat as a stool for the big potty) while I was unloading the dishwasher. She came in to get me and if I had not just used the toilet and flushed it myself, I would have thought an adult forgot to flush after they went. I started screaming in excitement and she got so excited she had to go pee pee again. I am really a proud mom. She gets two new pee pee treats when she poops! Little marshmellows