Thursday, August 19, 2010

No Name Post

Well let me introduce you to my beautiful grandchildren. Starting with first born to last. BRITT - not shy, never meets a stranger. If you don't know his name he will gladly introduce himself and spell it B R I T T. He knows all there is to know about dinosaurs and can spell it(Meme can't), he has skin like his Papa smooth and tan and beautiful hazel eyes. He gets so excited when he comes to see Meme and Papa that he just can't contain himself. He has the most energy I have ever seen. And when he has to leave and go back home he is so sweet that it makes you cry.
PAISLEY - the most beautiful blue eyes that sparkle and porcelain skin with light strawberry blond hair(I think). She is her daddy's child and is so much like him that it is scary. She is quiet and not really sure what she is thinking until "Britt" makes her mad, then she is like a tiger. She is a girly girl a little prissy thing. And we are so excited that she will soon be free from those diapers. She also is a good bed fellow, at least she was with me. She is not scared of anything I don't think and loves the water - the beach.
CELIE - where do I begin, everything that come out of her mouth is so sweet and FUNNY. You know she has made up herself a new voice, yep and she is so cute showing it to you. She just became a "Big Sister" and she and her Papa have fun with that. Her hair is as dark as her eyes and her little cute bob haircut is the cutest thing. She loves shoes and her toe-nails painted. Her skin also is like her Papa's smooth and tan. She has the sweetest little pigeon-toed walk I just love to watch her. She knows how to put some puppy-dogs in their place. She too likes the beach and the swimming pool the best. Maybe one day she will talk her Papa in getting one for everyone.
LIBBY - she was born July 31, 2010 the most beautiful little thing with sweet cheeks to kiss. She has really dark hair right now and not sure what color her eyes will be. I was hoping like her mother's beautiful blue eyes but we'll see. She looks like a little angel from heaven and makes all those little baby squeaks that sounds like little puppies. Her big sister Celie is so excited that she finally got here after so long. I know they will be best friends.
Well I hope I did not offend anyone, I didn't mean too. I could never really describe the love I have for all my little ones. But God gives you this heart that loves so much that you really could never describe it with all the words in the dictionary. I just want them to know that Meme and Papa love them all so much!!!!!

3 comments:

Marci said...

They all feel the same about their Meme and Papa too. Paisley won't stop talking about seeing you and you know how Britt is :)

Thank for loving them so much. They are lucky to have grandparents that care for them as much as you do.

Anonymous said...

We are blessed to have such loving families. I know our kids (both White boys) are loved so much by their Meme and Papa. Miss Celie will do her best to talk Papa into getting a pool for all of his grandkids one day. I am sure one day (sooner than I can imagine) she will have Libby on the band wagon as well. :)

Love
sarah

Marci said...

Hey Meme!

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog. Keep the posts coming. I have 3 awards for you! Come check them out!