Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Tree


Well the good tree was a very good surprise and it didn't take long for me to get all the lights working. There are 700 lights and very pretty when plugged in.
I took some pictures of the tree before being decorated, I still haven't decided what to do yet.
I really prefer a real tree but we spent $200 on one and it had 1000's of bugs all over it. It gave me the creeps so we have had fake ones ever since. I remember when Matthew was little we would go out in the woods and find the "fir" trees and they would smell so good.
I also remember one Thanksgiving we went to IL and on the way back stopped in Dothan and got a beautiful tree, we had a station wagon and we were like the Griswold's and had it tied to the roof. The sap was all over the car:0)
Also most of the time when decorating the tree Mannheim Steam Roller was playing and very loud to. I love to hear Christmas music playing outside it just makes you feel good.
This Christmas is going to be a little different than all the others because Mikie will be doing all the shopping. I really wish he would do it online but that is out of the question. So I am really wondering how he will manage this by himself.

No comments: