Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So Close to Christmas

At the beginning of December I informed Mike that he would be doing the shopping this year~BIG MISTAKE. I have been in kind of a panic mode because I would have never waited this long to shop. I made him a list(he did not follow) well he couldn't see it because he CAN'T SEE!! He bought things that were not even on the list. I asked him to get a real nice gift and money, instead he got random gifts.
My poor babies I don't know what they are getting except for Celie.
This will not happen again trust me!! Now I am proud that he at least attempted and I guess he is what you call a thrift shopper, BUT NOT AT CHRISTMAS.
So this will be hopefully funny and not sad LOL
And then it's not really about the gifts, like Mike says"It's the thought that counts".
So when we give out all our gifts lets try and keep a straight face and thank Mikie for all his hard work and thought in this Christmas season!!!
And just remember Mama(Meme) will be doing it next year :0)

No comments: