Thursday, September 1, 2011

NO TITLE

Well today we go to Tallahassee for Mike's chemo treatment. He has really done good with his treatments he takes them every other week and it makes for getting them over a little longer. So today they are changing the meds to see if he can take it every week. In October we go to Emory for a check up I guess to see if anything is showing up any place else. We are taking a few days off to go visit the cooler weather I hope will be around by then while in Atlanta.
I know for a fact that the fall of the year is my most favorite time of the year. You still can do things outside, making fall wreaths are really fun, the sunsets are the most beautiful, football games and Thanksgiving. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
In a few months, three to be exact I will be 60. OH MY GOODNESS, that's fine with me. I get treated like I am younger anyway(by everyone)I think older people forget that I am almost their age. haha I am gotten on to like I am a child, too funny!
I guess we all do that as well, I know I do. And I am trying to do better about getting on to my sons which are 32 and 28. I guess getting on to and showing respect for others is kind of on the same order. I was always taught,"respect your elders".
I think Mike is making some headway with the flooring in the house, but not really sure. He wanted to put lamanate flooring in the side back bedroom and down the hall, not good for me. So I suggested the living and hall only and keep carpet in the bedrooms. Not sure if that will happen but he agreed, also a new stove. I really want a flat top, because of cleaning. The stove I have I hate, when you spill the top won't lift up to clean. Gas is nice but a little scared of the fumes that would make me worry all the time. Go figure LOL















1 comment:

The Traveling Turtle said...

you would really like having solid surfaces in the main living space. It is amazing how much gross dirt carpet holds in, you can only get them cleaned so much. At least you could steam your floors whenever you wanted to, right? That is my 2 cents, at least. I am glad to see you up and blogging again. :)

XOXO